The mission of Learning Technologies is to:
- Work specifically with faculty and staff to help integrate technology into teaching and learning for UWB to enhance student learning.
- Provide advice and assistance in integrating online elements in the classroom as well as developing distance learning components using Blackboard, Canvas, ePortfolios, and other online tools.
- Work with faculty in all academic programs to design and develop instructional materials using a variety of technological and pedagogical tools.
- Develop effective training in the use of appropriate hardware, software and multimedia tools and new instructional technologies.
- Keep faculty/staff apprised of new and innovative approaches in teaching with technology.
- Work collaboratively with UW Seattle and UW Tacoma in support of the educational mission at UW Bothell.
Click here for a comprehensive list of services that we provide.
Learning Technologies Staff
Director of Learning Technologies
Digital Media Coordinator