Your Contact for Budget and Fiscal Matters...
We’re here to deliver budget and fiscal services to UW Bothell in the most efficient and professional manner possible. Please search our menu items or use the handy links below for information on all your university-related financial needs.
View contact information for specific fiscal services provided
by the Budget and Fiscal Services Staff
by clicking on the
Directory of Services
Located on the first floor of UW1 next to the Student Affairs main desk. For information about payments, parking or cashier hours, please call 425.352.3246 or send message to firstname.lastname@example.org.Services include:
- Tuition information
- Student loans, financial aid checks or student account credit balances
- Parking permits, U-pass and parking/traffic citations
- Employer Tuition Voucher Program
Information and forms for new employees, faculty, classified and professional staff, hourly and student employees
- Paychecks, deductions and director deposit info.
- Payroll due dates and pay days.
Check requests are used to reimburse an individual for UW business related expenditures under $3,500 (including shipping and taxes), and are processed within 10 days from the date UW Seattle Accounts Payable receives the form. Petty cash is used to reimburse UW business related expenditures under $700 (including shipping and taxes) when there is no other means of payment, and are processed within four to eight weeks from the date the form is received by the Petty Cash Custodian.
All University of Washington Bothell mail is routed through the Shipping & Receiving area located at UW1 090. See link for information on topics such as
- incoming/outgoing mail times,
- UPS and Fed Ex delivery instructions, and address formats for UW internal and U.S. Postal Service.
The purchasing method used by a department will depend upon the type of purchase and the amount. Linked page includes:
- Instructions provided according to purchase amount
- Procurement card and UW Stores e-Procurement info.
- Request for Purchase Form
- Sole-source justification
- Receiving guidelines
- Return Goods memorandum
- Purchasing coordinator, petty cash custodian, Finance and Administration Director contact info.
All travel must be preapproved. Linked page includes:
- Travel authorization approval form and guidelines
- University travel credit card
- UW Bothell Travel Coordinator contact
- State contracted travel agencies
- Per diem schedule
- Travel Worksheet
- Travel Expense Voucher
- Reimbursement (including mileage and registration fees) instructions
Downloadable pdf document about UW Bothell’s Business Diversity Initiative.
The Finance and Administration Office provides assistance in proposal preparation and in administration of research grants and contracts, including services involving:
- Proposal development
- Proposal application process
- Administration of grants and contracts
- Salaries for each person on the project
- Benefits and employee benefit rates (GIM 3)
- Equipment and equipment thresholds
- Graduate operating fees/Graduate student tuition waivers
- Indirect costs (aka facilities and administrative costs)
- Indirect cost recovery at UW Bothell
- Grant and contract Web sites